Hyalruonic Gummy Modeling Mask
This variant is currently sold out
- Detailed Description
- How to Use
- Available as a single count mask or a box of 12
- Includes a mixing tray, Step 1 Hyaluronic Gel, Step 2 Activating Powder, and application spatula
- Hydrates skin for a repaired moisture barrier and firmer, supple skin
- Brightens for a naturally glowing complexion
- Cleanse the face to remove makeup, excess oil, or environmental toxins.
- Carefully open the pouch containing the Step 1 Hyaluronic Gel and dispense into provided tray.
- Carefully open the pouch containing the Step 2 Activating Powder, and add to the mixing tray with the Hyaluronic Gel.
- With supplied spatula, mix for 60 seconds into a thick paste with an even texture. Work quickly as mask begins to set once mixed together.
- Apply a thick, even layer onto the skin.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes with the mask in place until it solidifies and dries into a gummy-like texture.
- Peel off mask and discard. Remove any remaining product with a damp washcloth or cotton ball.
Hyaluronic Acid - Retains a huge amount of moisture per molecule to help repair your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Hyaluronic acid helps to smooth the skin and also protects it from sun and UV ray damage.
Algae - Packed with many skin nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins A, B, C, and E, and lots of antioxidants. Algae leaves skin moisturized, softened, and supple.
Modeling Mask Powder: Glucose, Silcia, Calcium Sulfate, Algin, Magnesium Carbonate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Nicacimide, Allantoin, Cellulose Gum, Betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Gummy Mask Base: Water, Glyercin, PEG-90, Algin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae Extract, Gelidium Amansii Extract, Gelidium Sesquipedale Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Centalla Asaitic Leaf Extract, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, Palymitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Glutathione, Hyaluronic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium pyrophosphate decahydrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, CI 42090, Fragnace