Volumizing Hair Mask
This product is currently sold out.
Pump up the volume on flat, lifeless hair with the Volumizing Hair Mask. The mask utilizes the heat from your body to help activate the mask’s nutritious ingredients and deliver them deep into the hair follicles and scalp, repairing hair from the inside out.
- Detailed Description
- How to Use
- Available as a single count or a box of 3
- Give volume to drooping, flat hair
- Easy and convenient treatment gives you salon quality at home
- After shampooing in the shower, gently remove excess water from the hair and gather it to the top of your head. Open mask and cover over hair.
- Tighten the mask around the head using the sticker around the bottom of the mask.
- Gently massage the highly concentrated nutrient treatment all over the head and into the scalp so the cream is evenly absorbed.
- After 10-15 minutes, take off the mask and rinse off the treatment with warm water.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Behentrimonium Chloride, Triethylhexanoin, Diproplyene Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Oleth-5, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Microcrysralline Wax, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Vegatable Oil, Butylene Glycol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, Lauroyl Lysine, Hyrdolyzed Keratin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Duclis (Sweet Almond Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hyrolyzed Potato Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Honey Extract, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Chitosan, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Propolis Extract, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanin, Lysine, Arginine, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Theronine, Proline, Isolecine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine