Charcoal Modeling Peel Off Mask
This variant is currently sold out
The Charcoal Modeling Peel Off Mask detoxifies the skin while reducing the appearance of pores. The charcoal powder absorbs excess sebum and dirt to help fight and prevent breakouts and blackheads. This mix-it-yourself mask leaves the complexion clear, refreshed, and hydrated.
- Detailed Description
- How to Use
- Available as a single count or a box of 12
- Contains spatula and water-measuring-cup
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Reduces excess oil
- Cleanse the face to remove makeup and any environmental toxins
- Open pouch carefully to not spill powder
- Add two cups of water using the water-measuring-cup into the pouch (or mix separately in a bowl), and mix into a thick paste. Work quickly as the mask will start to set once water is added
- Apply a thick, even layer to the face using the supplied spatula, working in an upward motion. The thicker and more uniform the application, the easier it will be to remove.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes until the mask is dried into a rubbery texture.
- Peel mask off. Wipe away any excess with a damp cotton ball.
- Recommended use is 1-3 times a week.
Charcoal - Absorbs excess sebum and oil on the skin for a deep cleanse that helps fight and prevent breakouts and blackheads.